RETRIEVING DELETED DATA
- Undelete your deleted data from Windows OS and Mac OS.
- Get back deleted data from USB drives, flash memory cards.
- Ability to get back data from hard drive securely.
- Obtains deleted data through deep scanning.
- Fast, simple and reliable to undelete your deleted data.
- Very effective tool to get back deleted documents, images, videos, emails and other file types.
There has always been a concern on how to get back deleted data from system and external devices. Whether you need to submit thousands of pages of report and accidentally deleted it half an hour before submitting or on marriage anniversary you prepared a collection of photos for your wife and incidentally you deleted it, don’t worry there is nothing to be panicked. Your deleted data can be obtained by using Retrieving Deleted Data software. It’s a simple tool that enables you to get back your hard work you put in documents, emotions you feel in images, entertainment and joy you get from videos that have been deleted.
Why Should One Go For This Software
This software provides you the thousand reasons to smile even in adverse conditions of file deletion. It can get back more than 280 file types, supporting Windows OS (XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8) and Mac OS X including Mac OS X Snow Leopard. This software can be used to undelete your deleted files from PC within minutes.
- Fastest to get back your deleted files/folders.
- Safe and easy to get back data.
- Free from virus attacks.
- Completely undelete your deleted recycle bin files that have been deleted by emptying recycle bin. To know more about this click here
- Get back the data that bypassed recycle bin because of insufficient memory of recycle bin.
- Separate installation kit available for Windows and Mac.
- You can get back data of various file formats .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpeg, .jpg, .tiff, .tif, .png, .bmp, .gif, .psd.
- Can undelete data that was deleted from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, ExFAT partitions.
- Get back your data from formatted partitions even after up-gradation or reinstallation of Windows or Mac operating system is done.
- Files can be obtained back based on their unique signatures.
- Get back deleted data from hard drives (SATA, SCSI, IDE, ATA, and SAS etc), flash memory cards (like SD, MMC, SDHC, XD, Memory stick etc), USB hard drives, pen drives, SSD drives and FireWire drives cards.
- It can also be used to undelete data from various cameras such as Nikon, Fujifilm, Sony, Canon, Olympus, etc
- A "Save Recovery Session" option is provided to save and resume the process so that you are flexible to continue the process without scanning it again.
- Get back deleted data on Mac can be viewed in a Mac finder styled interface. For more info visit http://www.retrievingdeleteddata.com/mac.html
Scenarios of deletion of data
There can be a number of reasons for deletion of data. A few scenarios for data deletions are:
- Selecting "delete all" option of external devices like camera: For some of the external devices like camera there is an option of "delete all" is available. If this option is selected incidentally than all the data that was stored in it is lost.
- Deleting from external drives: While transferring the data from external drive, data may get deleted due to interruption.
- Bypass of data from Recycle bin: Sometimes deleted data skips recycle bin that bypasses recycle bin because of size limitation of recycle bin.
- Malware/Virus attack or third party software deletion: Data files may get deleted by Malware/ Virus attack leading to removal of files. E.g. a third party software like an antivirus deletes a file containing important data.
- Deletion due to human errors: Unintentional deletion of files and folders, accidental formatting of hard drive, flash memory card or external USB drives and unintentional deletion of partitions.
- Deletion during repartitioning: Deletion of data while repartitioning of your hard drive you accidently deletes a partition.
Precaution to be taken to prevent Microsoft document from losing:
- Use licensed and authorized third party software to avoid viruses from getting attached to your documents.
- To avoid losing of your deleted data, immediately go for software to get back deleted data so as to avoid your data getting overwritten. Data once overwritten cannot be obtained back.
- Do make a back up of your important documents to avoid future loss of your data due to deletion.
Steps to undelete deleted data:
- Step-1: Download install and Run the software on your system.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step-2: Select "Recover Files" from main screen. Then select "Recover Deleted Files".
Figure 2: Recover Files
Step-3: Select the drive from which document data has to be obtained and click "Next" to start scanning.
Figure 3: Select Logical Drive
Step-4: Select "Preview" to preview the data. Use "Save Recovery Session" to save the current process so that you can restore the process without scanning the drive again.
Figure 4: File Preview
Step-5:To complete the process and store data, purchase the activation key of the software.