Retrieve Deleted Data from Laptop
“I have a Laptop and it always freezes while undertaking some operations such as internet surfing or at the time of using some editing tools. Similarly, when I planned to delete some unused files, my system agian stucked! Due to which, I accidentally selected vital files for deletion resulting in data deletion from Lapto drive. It had vast collection of data like songs, photos, videos and documents. Can anyone please guide me how to retrieve deleted data from Laptop?”
Here is the best solution. You just need to use Deleted Data Recovery Software, which can help you to perform deleted data recovery from Laptop. Just go through this article and find the features and how to use this particular software to restore deleted data from Laptop. Actually, accidental deletion of Laptop is one of the common problem of many Laptop users as they fail to keep the updated backup. However, you no need to get irritated due to these type of data loss. As said, you can easily recover deleted data from Laptop of all popular brands with utmost ease. It also allow you to recover deleted data from Micro SD card of various brands within couple of minutes.
How data get deleted from Laptop?
Computer Virus: Computer virus may interfere the operations in the Laptop by damaging the files system assigned to its hard drive. If file system gets damaged or corrupted then all your data become inaccessible. Viruses may also delete all your Laptop files resulting in data deletion from Laptop.
Improper shutdown/sudden shutdown: If you shutdown your Laptop in an improper way without closing the applications that you have opened, then it may leads to the deletion of files. Sometimes, your Laptop may also get shutdown suddenly due to the lack of battery charge, which also causes deletion of data.
Formatted Laptop: Sometimes, OS force the user to format the Laptop hard drive due to virus infection or due to any corruption issues. In such case, your Laptop hard drive will become empty by deleting entire data from it resulting in data loss.
Emptying Recycle Bin: If you empty Recycle Bin without checking its contents then also you will end up in data deletion from your Laptop's hard drive. Also, if you use Shift+Del keys to delete data then the data does not get stored in Recycle Bin and if the data that you have deleted is precious then you may end up in data deletion. In these cases, there is no option to restore back data after emptying Recycle Bin or Trash except using Data Recovery Software
Data Recovery Software is the best option to opt to get back deleted data from Laptop. This software can recover files deleted from Recycle Bin on all the popular versions of Windows Operating System.
Features of Data Recovery Software
- This Data Recovery software can recover files deleted using Shift+Del keys, Command Prompt and Cut+Paste keys.
- This software can help you to retrieve deleted data from Laptop in different platforms like Windows and Mac.
- The modest user interface of this software enable the user to handle the software easily thus you can achieve deleted data recovery from Laptop in a simple way.
- Retrieve deleted data from Laptop can be done in less time with the help of Deleted Data Recovery Software and also it can recover data from external hard drive partitions.
- This Deleted Data Recovery Software can be used in systems which are formatted with FAT, NTFS and HFS that helps you to recover deleted data from Laptop effortlessly.
- Deleted Data Recovery Software can retrieve deleted data from Laptop hard disks, which has interfaces like SATA, IDE and SCSI.
- This Data Recovery Software can restore the files and folders on the basis of size, type, name etc.
Steps to use Data Recovery Software
Step 1: Download and install this effective Data Recovery Software. Select "Recover Files" option from screen to retrieve deleted data from Laptop. In the next screen, two options will be displayed i.e., “Recover Deleted Files” and “Recover Lost Files”. Select “Recover Deleted Files” to recover deleted data from Laptop.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select the particular drive to recover deleted data from Laptop and click on "Next" arrow button. It will scan the drive and the recovered data list will get displayed on the next screen.
Figure2: Select Physical Drive
Step 3: Now, you can Preview the files before saving and then select the memory location/drive to save recovered data from your Laptop.
Figure 3: File Preview