RETRIEVING DELETED DATA ON MAC
Deleted your valuable data on Mac? Unable to locate out your data on Mac as it got deleted accidentally. Data deleted on Mac can be obtained back using Retrieving deleted data software. It can get back data that has been deleted by deleting and empting Trash or deleted data from formatted and deleted volumes. It also facilitates obtaining deleted data from those volumes where you have re-installed Mac OS X.
If you remove data from the Trash in Mac OS, they might not have gone forever. On such deletions, only a free space is marked for other data to be written; the removed data info yet remains on your hard drive. If these deleted data files have not been overwritten by some other data files, then there is a good possibility to get them back. That's why you are advised to avoid using your Mac until you get back your deleted files from that PC fully. You can even restore deleted data from Android Tablets. Go through this page to know more about the recovery process.
Data deletion scenarios on Mac:
There may be a number of reasons because of which data gets deleted on Mac. A few are listed below:
- Data deleted using shift, command and delete keys. If you have deleted images by using these caommands, then by using this retrieving deleted data software you can easily recover deleted photos from computer.
- Data deleted from Trash by empting Trash.
- Data deleted by simple cut and paste command getting interrupted.
- Data deleted by third party software like an antivirus.
- Data deleted by formatting volumes.
- Data deleted when you increase the size of a volume using Disk Utility and there is not enough space available between volumes so you need to delete the partition below that volume. You will lose all data on the partition you delete.
- Accidental deletions of data due to unmounting or journal file corruption.
- Sudden system shut down while transfer of data to external drives such as USB Drives.
Additional features of this tool:
- Undelete the deleted data from Mac volumes.
- Obtains back data that has been emptied from Trash.
- Use advanced scanning to locate the deleted data.
- Get back data from accidentally formatted Mac volumes.
- Efficient in getting back deleted data from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 partitions / volumes.
- Supports obtaining of data on Mac OS X (Cheetah, Puma, Jaguar, Panther, Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion)
- Built-in "Find tool" to find files from obtained data list.
- Thorough scanning to get back deleted files.
- Gets back data of various file types on the basis of their unique signatures.
- Efficient in getting back data from hard drives of type SATA, SCSI, IDE hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, memory sticks, USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods etc on Mac.
- "Save Recovery Session" feature enables you to resume the recovery / saving process at any time. By using this option, you can avoid re-scanning of drive.
- Obtained data can be viewed in a Mac finder styled interface.
- It can also restore deleted data from external hard disk, flash drive, hard drive and from other different storage devices.
Steps to get back deleted data:
- Step-1: Download and install the software. Run the software after installation.
Step-2: On main screen select "Recover Files". Then click on "Recover Deleted Files".
Figure 1: Recover Deleted Files
Step-3: From the list of volumes that appears, select the volume from which the data has been deleted. Scanning of volume starts.
Figure 2: Select Volume
Step-4: Preview the data before storingg it. Use "Save Recovery Session" to save the process so that you can resume the data obtaining process once you activate your software by purchasing activation key
Figure 3: Save Recovery Session
Step-5: After activating your software, you can resume your saved session so that you can continue your process