RETRIEVING DELETED FILES FROM PC
Deleted valuable files from PC? Few seconds ago you had a number of files on your PC but accidentally deleted these files, now you want to obtain back that deleted files. Go for retrieving deleted data tool that provides fast scanning of PC to obtain back your deleted files. It get backs deleted files from Recycle bin, that are deleted using shift+delete or after re-installing Windows. The reliable built-in scan engine of this tool helps you in retrieving deleted files from PC in short span of time. It also gets back files deleted from Windows command prompt and files deleted using shift + delete key combination.
File Deletion Scenarios:
- Deletion of files using command prompt, empty Recycle Bin and Shift+delete
- File deletion because of cut and paste command getting interrupted
- File deletion by third party software like an antivirus
- File deletion by formatting the drive
- Deletion of files due to human errors, unintentional deletion of files and folders
Why to go for this tool to recover deleted files from PC?
The process of retrieving deleted files from PC is now easy and simple using this tool. It can obtain back more than 280 file types, supporting Windows OS (XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8) and Mac OS X including Mac OS X Snow Leopard. It facilitates following features:
- Fast, safe and easy recovery process to retrieve deleted files from pc.
- Obtain back files deleted by emptying Recycle bin from PC.
- Undelete files from PC that bypass recycle bin because of insufficient memory of Recycle bin. To know more about getting back deleted data visit http://www.retrievingdeleteddata.com/
- Separate installation kit available to perfrom deleted file recovery from PC that runs on Windows and Mac OS.
- It facilitates to recover deleted files from PC including .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpeg, .jpg, .tiff, .tif, .png, .bmp, .gif, .psd, etc.
- Capable to restore deleted PC files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, ExFAT partitions.
- Files can be obtained by scanning them based on their unique signatures.
- It has potential for retrieving deleted files from PC hard drives (SATA, SCSI, IDE, ATA, and SAS etc), flash memory cards (like , MMC, SDHC, XD, Memory stick etc), USB hard drives, pen drives, SSD drives and FireWire drives.
- A "Save Recovery Session" option is provided to save and resume the process so that you are flexible to continue the process without scanning it again.
- Easily recover deleted data from SD card, CF cards, XD cards, MMC etc.
- Along with deleted file recovery from PC, it can also recover deleted data from external hard drive, flash drive and from other different storage devices.
Note: If you have accidentally deleted data from your Mac system, this tool can be used to get back deleted data on Mac securely.
Measures that can help to prevent deletion of files from PC:
- Mark important files as read-only. Your OS will warn to delete such files. In case file system permissions are activated, "ordinary" users will only be able to delete their own files; preventing them from erasing of other user’s files.
- Licensed and authorized third party software should be used to avoid viruses from attacking your files.
- To avoid losing of your deleted files, immediately go for a tool to obtain back deleted files so as to avoid your files getting overwritten. Files once get overwritten; cannot be obtained back.
- Create a back up of important files to prevent future loss of your files due to deletion.
Steps to recover deleted files from PC:
Step-1: Download and install the tool on your PC. Run the installed tool.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step-2: Select "Recover Files" from main screen. Then select "Recover Deleted Files" option from second screen for retrieving deleted files from PC.
Figure 2: Recover Files
Step-3: Select the drive from which data has to be obtained and click "Next" to start scanning.
Figure 3: Select Logical Drive
Step-4: After deleted file recovery from PC, select "Preview" to preview the recovered files. Use "Save Recovery Session" to save the current process so that you can restore the process without scanning the drive again.
Figure 4: File Preview
Step-5 : To complete the process and store data, purchase the activation key of tool.
Step-6: After activating the software, you can restore your saved session to store the obtained data at desired location.